For many ears all natural skin care arbonne products were extremely popular.
|Arbonne skin care line. The truth about arbonne.||4:29 AM|
Everything you've asked about arbonne new line 2009
The Arbonne skin care line does not contain fragrances and dyes that can cause irritations and allergic reactions to the skin. Its formulations have the blends of herbs and plants that work together with science and technology offering excellent benefits to the users. It does not contain mineral oil instead it contains occlusive oil that can interfere with the advanced delivery systems of the products as well as with the skin functions.
- The nine key ingredients in making the arbonne skin care line work are:
- Nanospheres - Fights free radicals with antioxidants
- Kojic Acid - Skin - Lightening agent
- Peptides - Improves roughness and wrinkle depth
- Bio-Hydria Complex - Combination of seven key ingredients to enhance skin
- Vitamin C, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Helps strength and elasticity of skin
- Elhibin and Stimu-Tex - Contributes to softness and smoothness; helps retain water
- Copper - Softens, firms, and smoothes skin
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids - Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Antioxidant
Arbonne new line 2009 comes in a wide variety of products for every skin type. Whether your skin is normal, oily, dry, combination, mature, baby, or sensitive, you are sure to find the product you need. Each skin type has a suggested list of products and a complete system that work together to make your skin thrive.
- All arbonne skin care line is pH balanced at 5.5 for maximum effectiveness Formulas are based on herbal and botanical principles
- No animal products or by-products included in the products
- Mineral oil is not included so that products work better
- Products made by Arbonne share the following characteristics:
- Dermatologist tested on human volunteers (no animal testing)
- No dyes or chemical fragrances are included unless clearly marked Hypoallergenic